Melissa and Brian give ten pieces of marriage advice after celebrating their fifth wedding anniversary.
Show Notes (expand)
- Let your husband wind down after work.
- Find a balance between being an individual and a teammate.
- Pray for each other.
- Make each other better.
- Lose your expectations.
- Prioritize experiences over possessions.
- Tell your spouse if they’ve hurt you, but first evaluate to see if you’re being over-sensitive.
- Enjoy every stage of life.
- Never leave without saying “I love you.”
- Women want sympathy, not solutions.
- Magic Thread, story from The Book of Virtues