Brian submits ten moral dilemmas to Melissa.
Show Notes (expand)
- The Trolley Problem
- The Fat Man
- The Loop Variant
- The Mad Bomber (Is torture ever morally justified?)
- The Tunnel Problem
- Concentration Camp
- Price of a Life (How much is a human life worth?)
- The Violinist
- The Neighbor (Is it just to let someone be punished for a crime they didn't commit, if they escaped punishment for a previous crime?)
- Milton Friedman gives an interesting take on "The Price of a Life" in this real-life scenario.
- How a Formerly Pro-Choice Nursing Instructor Discusses Abortion with her Students
- Raped women who had their babies defy pro-choice stereotypes
- Dark Stories (also called Black Stories)